Original Post
Hi, I'm wanting to develop a little game in Prolog, the Blocks World. I believe the correct term for this is a planning system which will take an initial state and a goal state and generate a plan to move the blocks so that they are in the goal state. I don't know if you know this game, it's the one with N blocks on a table, in which only blocks not having any block above them can move to above others or to the table itself. I heard about the term STRIPS, but don't know what that means. Besides, how am I supposed to move the blocks (take an action)and consequently change the status of my lists if Prolog doesn't permit variable assignments? Do I have to make this recursively? Probably yes.. since I'm using lists.. - Could anybody throw me something that may ring a bell in my head? Thanks a lot VisualFX