Original Post
OK, this is a big suggestion here but listen up. I''m coming from a post in the Lounge about a GameDev club. The guy, Mighty Monkey, was asking where he could go to find a place where he could kick around game ideas and join a team on a project. So I thought, well, what if there was a new section created here at GameDev that let people register on as team leaders or project members (or just members). Members could kick ideas around in a private forum for that section. Team leaders are the members who start up a team to make a game. The teams can be tracked from the site so team members can stay in touch easier and have a place to meet to discuss stuff. Also, teams can request the help of other teams or even merge if they find that they are doing the same kind of stuff.
Like I said, this is a big suggestion and Dave''s probably getting that feeling in his stomach like "Oh man, they want me to do WHAT?!"
But I think it could be a big improvement to the site (not to say it sucks or anything) and allow a lot of people to start developing their dream games.
==============================
"Need more eeenput..."
- #5, "Short Circuit"
==============================