v12 Engine error PRJ0019

Started by
6 comments, last by Prototype 19 years ago
when I compile and link a project, it appear.how to solve it?
Advertisement
You are probally using some incarnation of Visual Studio. If you have 6, then you will need to go to:
Project->Settings->Pre-Link
Project->Settings->Post Build

And look for the tool that is being run that is failing to execute. If you have VS7, then go to:
Project->Properties->Build Events

And try there. There will be some command that is being run that is failing. Since it's an engine, perhaps it's looking for other files or trying to move files into a directory that's non-existant, I don't know.
That usually indicates an error during a custom build step. Maybe you should post your question at the GarageGames. Since they created the engine, they would probably be able to help you.
Quote:Original post by Dave Hunt
That usually indicates an error during a custom build step. Maybe you should post your question at the GarageGames. Since they created the engine, they would probably be able to help you.

What is that engine? I do a good search and get cars [lol].
It's the old name for the Torque Engine. I added "+game" to my query to cut down on the Jaguar results. ;)
Quote:Original post by Dave Hunt
It's the old name for the Torque Engine. I added "+game" to my query to cut down on the Jaguar results. ;)

Ohhh nice! Didn't know that was it's old name, but then again, don't know anything about Torque!
If you really bought a V12 license 4+ years ago, log in to the GarageGames site and download the latest version of the Torque Game Engine. Then ask for help there in the forums. I know there is a copy of V12 being passed around on those file sharing programs, and I truly hope that's not what you're using.
Hmm, guess I have to look for a new working title for my latest engine :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement