Are you a Wikipedian?

Started by
40 comments, last by Oluseyi 19 years ago
Are you a Wikipedian? If so, what username do you go by? Wikipedia
Advertisement
I read it a lot, but I haven't edited it yet (sometimes I think I should, though). I find the whole wiki/blog/open-source concept facinating, though.
Quote:Original post by Fuzztrek
I read it a lot, but I haven't edited it yet (sometimes I think I should, though). I find the whole wiki/blog/open-source concept facinating, though.

Basically my thoughts verbatim.
THRAT
Quote:Original post by Programmer One
THRAT

LOL
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.
I am "nerdboy"(they wouldn't allow the underscore. So far, I have contributed the Gannon-banned article, and have made numerous additions/changes to the Legend of zelda pages, particulary Oot items and weaponry.
I added some U2 information to Bo Diddley's page, and I also made it so that every instance of Scott Stapp on the Creed (band) page links to the wiki article on feces.
I'm actually in the process of adding some info on the Moody Blues entry and related entries (i.e. their albums).
Yes.

Username: Nice coder.
Password: ****************************************************************************************************

From,
Nice coder
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
Not until the Wikimedia Foundation figures out a way to give due recognition to experts in a field.

Until then, I'm content to turn to it when I need a quick answer that doesn't hold up to mathematical or academic rigidity, or well-known facts.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement