No smilies?

Started by
21 comments, last by Avatar God 19 years, 1 month ago
Where did all the nice little smilies run off to? Can you see them?
____________________________________________________________Programmers Resource Central
Advertisement
They are currently upgrading the forums.

By the way, "Show Preview" button!
I thought the upgrading had finished as the site was back up.
I like the show preview, but it looks like using it makes the caret disappear.
____________________________________________________________Programmers Resource Central
Quote:Original post by Tera_Dragon
[...]I like the show preview, but it looks like using it makes the caret disappear.
Well, you can't edit the preview, so I'm not sure why there should be a caret. Unless you're saying clicking it twice makes the caret dissapear forever, in which case I'm not having that problem
"Walk not the trodden path, for it has borne it's burden." -John, Flying Monk
fun thing is, this actualy does get parsed: []
Don't Temp Fate..
That makes me [depressed] and [sad]

---
Michael Tanczos
Quote:Original post by Michael Tanczos
That makes me [depressed] and [sad]

Smilies, GDNet's users kryptonite [wink]
[ignore]

[cool]
Quote:Original post by Extrarius
Quote:Original post by Tera_Dragon
[...]I like the show preview, but it looks like using it makes the caret disappear.
Well, you can't edit the preview, so I'm not sure why there should be a caret. Unless you're saying clicking it twice makes the caret dissapear forever, in which case I'm not having that problem

It made my caret disappear too. I'm using Firefox.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
Ditto caret problem.

Also, it seems to eat some line feeds. Not sure what that's all about.

CM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement