Weird experience... I feel disturbed.

Started by
143 comments, last by MasterWorks 18 years, 11 months ago
Quote:
Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.

You know... its true. If you have a hot friend of the female persuasion, even if you aren't dating them, you still want to have sex with them. Admit it! For 99.9% of the male gender, denying this would be like saying "Sure, I like girls. I don't have a girlfriend right now, but I have never and will never jack off. Thats gross." Total BS.
my siteGenius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration
Advertisement
Quote:How can one be a man if he has not experienced a woman?

He sticks to his convictions, and someone pulls out the "not a man" card. (Being male should be the antithesis of being a yes-man, but we view convictions as limiting nowadays.) Classic. Last I checked there were people who most definitely remained male even without having previously engaged in intercourse.

Any other arbitrary standards you'd like to hold all of male-dom up to?
--God has paid us the intolerable compliment of loving us, in the deepest, most tragic, most inexorable sense.- C.S. Lewis
Just admit it. You have a small penis.

Just kidding. She obviously has aids and wants to spread it. SAY NO TO AIDS.
Max, I agree with you and I think you made the right thing.
I think that it's perhaps true that the behaviour of a person and the character are often two separate things (bad experiences can lead the better person to do the worst things) but such a behaviour is clearly wrong. Casual sex apart (wich I don't agree, but that's me) is one thing. Don't having respect for other people is another: she evidently did not have respect of you, and she was lying both to you and to herself.
In fact, giving the fault of that situation to you ('you cannot understand me') is a well known way to hide the truth, often with oursel too (I used this trick dozen of times, but never involving affective relationships).
im not really opposed to 'casual' sex, but ofcource casual is a rather ill defined word.

either way she was definitly too casual for my taste, i think staying away from her was the sane thing to do. but then again: what do you expect from a public chatbox?

i think youd have a better chance of success in the library. not as easy to strike up a conversation there maybe, but atleast you can be rather sure people there have interests besides sucking on the genitalia of the opposite sex.
Quote:Just admit it. You have a small penis.

Upper average size actually.

Quote:In fact, giving the fault of that situation to you ('you cannot understand me') is a well known way to hide the truth, often with oursel too (I used this trick dozen of times, but never involving affective relationships).

Indeed. She told me I could never understand her a few times, but refused to even attempt explaining what it was I couldn't understand...

Quote:either way she was definitly too casual for my taste, i think staying away from her was the sane thing to do. but then again: what do you expect from a public chatbox?

i think youd have a better chance of success in the library. not as easy to strike up a conversation there maybe, but atleast you can be rather sure people there have interests besides sucking on the genitalia of the opposite sex.

I kept hoping that I could find decent girls on the chats. But I agree. This has to be the last time I do this. None of the girls I ever met from the net was really normal... I actually have *other stories* that *are at least as bad* as this one, if not worse...

Looking for a serious game project?
www.xgameproject.com
Quote:He sticks to his convictions, and someone pulls out the "not a man" card. (Being male should be the antithesis of being a yes-man, but we view convictions as limiting nowadays.) Classic. Last I checked there were people who most definitely remained male even without having previously engaged in intercourse.

Any other arbitrary standards you'd like to hold all of male-dom up to?

Being male should be the antithesis of being a yes-man? Maybe for you. Hey, no problem mate. The less you sex-n00bs get, the more there is for me.

This discussion is akin to debating drug use with people that have never used drugs. You don't know what your missing, and you can't know until you actually do it. Booksmarts don't apply here. Only experience applies. As I said earlier, stop thinking so much. You have to let the little head do the talking, do the thinking. If you have to *think* about whether or not you want to have sex with someone, you probably shouldn't. Listen to your balls not your brain when it comes to sex.

Just guessing, but are you the "chivalrous" type? Treat your woman like a princess?
Quote:Original post by WilyCoder
Being male should be the antithesis of being a yes-man? Maybe for you. Hey, no problem mate. The less you sex-n00bs get, the more there is for me.

I don't mind. I wouldn't want to make love to the women you copulate with anyways.

Quote:This discussion is akin to debating drug use with people that have never used drugs. You don't know what your missing, and you can't know until you actually do it. Booksmarts don't apply here. Only experience applies.

Actually... During my period of "teenage rebellion", I tried a few of the "easy" drugs out there. Pretty much everything that is said in books is true... And I feel like I just wasted time and money. There is no point in spending $10 to feel like a retard for 4 hours.

If you are reffering to sexual education, sex has never been a taboo in my family. My mother always advocated that we should be able to discuss these things in an open and civilized manner. I also took a course about human sexuality and spoke about it with a large number of people.

Call me a "sex-n00b" if you want, I have alot of knowledge about the subject and consider myself very well-prepared.

Quote:As I said earlier, stop thinking so much. You have to let the little head do the talking, do the thinking. If you have to *think* about whether or not you want to have sex with someone, you probably shouldn't. Listen to your balls not your brain when it comes to sex.

I advocate that all actions should be thought out. That doesn't mean you should never allow yourself to fulfill your fantasies or "have some fun"... It means you should balance the risks and plan things out properly. Its better to always do a minimum of planning anyways... I hate it when I go out with friends and we find out the place they wanted to go to is closed, or they can't find it, or something of that kind, because they were too stupid to look up the precise address or check up the times the place is open.

Quote:Just guessing, but are you the "chivalrous" type? Treat your woman like a princess?

Since you asked. My family name is "Chevalier". It is also the French word for "Knight".

Looking for a serious game project?
www.xgameproject.com
Quote:I advocate that all actions should be thought out. That doesn't mean you should never allow yourself to fulfill your fantasies or "have some fun"... It means you should balance the risks and plan things out properly. Its better to always do a minimum of planning anyways... I hate it when I go out with friends and we find out the place they wanted to go to is closed, or they can't find it, or something of that kind, because they were too stupid to look up the precise address or check up the times the place is open.

If you ever have to plan for sex, you've essentially ruined it. Sex only needs to be "planned" when you're married with kids.

Quote:I don't mind. I wouldn't want to make love to the women you copulate with anyways.
Wonderful assumptions to make. As if you have any clue about the women I have slept with. You're probably applying the same type of assumptions to sex itself.

Quote:If you are reffering(sic) to sexual education, sex has never been a taboo in my family. My mother always advocated that we should be able to discuss these things in an open and civilized manner. I also took a course about human sexuality and spoke about it with a large number of people.

So what. All you have done is talk about it. Again, stop thinking, pondering, discussing, and just do it. Are you waiting for some beautiful maiden to fall from the sky? Chivalry is dead mate, and women killed it. How can you put someone above you if all they want is equality?

Its clear that we have different views on sex. I'd like to state that you should do what works for you. I just don't understand your ideas, but again they're your ideas, not mine.

And btw, it is possible to get a blowjob while wearing a (flavored) condom.
Quote:Original post by WilyCoder
If you ever have to plan for sex, you've essentially ruined it. Sex only needs to be "planned" when you're married with kids.

You just reminded me my parents have sex. I hate you. Alot.
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement