Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2005) Release

Started by
48 comments, last by wazoo69 18 years, 10 months ago
Here is a post I made on the Release Information. Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2005) Release Micorosoft Download Links DirectX 9.0 SDK Update - (June 2005) DirectX 9.0c Redistributable for Software Developers - Multilingual Edited by Coder: Fixed link [Edited by - Coder on June 7, 2005 3:22:36 AM]
Mykre - BlogVirtual Realm :- XNA News and Resources from Down Under** For those Interested in an Australian XNA User Group Contact me though my site.
Advertisement
:) Thanks for the heads-up. Time to take a look at the changes.
Sheesh, there's another one out again already?! [grin]
Good post - but, at time of writing you're ahead of the game. I did a forced refresh of the DX developer center and it still only refers to the April update [smile]

Cheers,
Jack

<hr align="left" width="25%" />
Jack Hoxley <small>[</small><small> Forum FAQ | Revised FAQ | MVP Profile | Developer Journal ]</small>

Quote:Original post by jollyjeffers
Good post - but, at time of writing you're ahead of the game. I did a forced refresh of the DX developer center and it still only refers to the April update [smile]

Cheers,
Jack

Yeah, unfortunately (for us) the msdn downloads site refreshes before the msdn dev center site. odd huh? :)

Paul
dang! I was still downloading the last one

oh well, they always seem to add more samples per release.
What was the last release that supported 2k, and where can I get it?
You accidentally made a typo in the link. ( You put a < br > before < /a > )

Sorry, should've specified:
DirectX 9.0 SDK Update - (June 2005)
Quote:Original post by Vampyre_Dark

I believe Feb05 was the last release that supported 2k. You can get that at http://msdn.microsoft.com/directx/directxdownloads/ (see the bottom of the page).

Paul
Quote:Original post by Vampyre_Dark

I'm using April 2005 on Win2K with no problems, but I'm not pushing it very hard.
Anything posted is personal opinion which does not in anyway reflect or represent my employer. Any code and opinion is expressed “as is” and used at your own risk – it does not constitute a legal relationship of any kind.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement