Union of two surfaces with GTS library

Started by
0 comments, last by gauntalus 18 years, 10 months ago
I was wondering if someone could breifly describe the procedure of taking the union of two surfaces using the GTS library. At this point I've constructed two surfaces, and I just need to figure out how to take the union, the documentation doesn't seem to be very clear about how to do this. So I repeat, for each cube surface that I constructed, I did so by: 1. Adding all of the vertices of the cube as gts_vertex_class()'s. 2. Creating all of the gts_edge_class()es for the cube. 3. Adding each of the 16 faces of the cube as gts_face_class()'s. But I don't know where to go from here. All I need to figure out how to do is take the union of two gts_surface_class()es. (and eventually figure out how to find the difference). Please help if you can, a link to the library is as follows: http://gts.sourceforge.net Click GTS Refereance on the left hand side.
-------------------------Brutal Chess Check out our Development Blog and our Sourceforge project page.
Advertisement
Anyone? I need help :-/
-------------------------Brutal Chess Check out our Development Blog and our Sourceforge project page.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement