• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Anyone know about Pitbull Syndicate?

This topic is 4603 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Rings a vauge bell...

...but no. Sorry :-(.

Google does, though.

I also think that vauge bell was me hallucinating, because I sure havn't played Test Drive 4-6, or the "2002 edition", which 3dgamers lists as their list of developed games. Then again it shows their last title as being from 2002, so I don't know how dated that information is.

Of course, if I was smart I'd just go to Their site. It looks like they mainly develop console car/racing games (as well as one snowboarding game).

demolition racer: no exit was a truly awesome game, IMO.

anyway i'd recommend researching as much as you can about them, i have noticed that companies aren't very impressed when you have no clue what they do but want them to hire you anyway :)

Quote:
Original post by krez
anyway i'd recommend researching as much as you can about them, i have noticed that companies aren't very impressed when you have no clue what they do but want them to hire you anyway :)

Heh depends. I once went to a job interview (webmaster) where the interviewer almost got a tear in his eye out of joy when I admitted that I knew _nothing_ about "dust controll" (you know.. industry vacuums for factories?..) because now he could waste 2 hours of my life telling me about the wonderfull world of filters and how they "save lives"!

but then again, you're not trying to get a summer job at a looney dust controll company *heh*

Oh, I'd already read their site and found they pretty much formed as a splinter from Reflections, following on from Destruction Derby. Anyone remember that game, it was awesome. The Pitbull MD was the Lead programmer for DD (+DD2) which gives me an easy way to sound enthusiastic - one of my all-time favourite games!

I was looking to see if anyone had worked or knew anyone who worked there. From the Directors section on their site it reads like the MD & other directors are still involved in coding etc...

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement