REVISED!! Please comment on my website and games

Started by
4 comments, last by cptrnet 18 years, 10 months ago
Totally Ghetto Games This is my site, I have updated the colors and content. The only working game I have on there is for Internet Explorer, I am currently working on a firefix version, but the conversion is taking some time. Please let me know what you think about the site and the game, thanks [Edited by - cptrnet on June 14, 2005 6:50:01 PM]
If you insist on saying "DUH", try to make a post that makes a little more sense
Advertisement
I liked the design and all, but I couldn't get any of the games to work (pong got past the main menu and then stopped, and the rest of them never even loaded. I'm using Firefox if that helps.) But why is your start page the same as your UTMaps page?
The colors in the images you use to create the corners on each image panel do not match the green of the content panel, or the grey of the site's background. The site will look cleaner if you fix that.

Andy
The games are for Internet Explorer only, I haven't gotten around to writing it for firefox. I don't know what your talking about with the colors. The banners are from a different site, the corners are the same color as all the others. its the gray thats in the middle of the bar that i use everywhere else
If you insist on saying "DUH", try to make a post that makes a little more sense
cptrnet,

Andy is right - the colors in the corners don't match the backgrounds. They're close, but not quite. (I like the color choice, by the way)

For the green, the background is #919c93, but for the corners it is #919d93
For the gray, the background is #d2d8d6, but for the corners it is #d8d2d6 (you transposed the numbers on this one.)

It's a minor change, but it will help for people who are picky or whose monitors show the color difference.

Also, on the games page, all I saw was "picture, picture, picture." Are these placeholders, or are they supposed to be screenshots?

I couldn't test your games because I'm running Firefox.

One last thing - there is no writing anywhere. There is no explanation of who you are, who ghetto games is, what you are trying to do, what your games are like, instructions for use, etc. People want information about games, even if they play them and like them. It's fun to have the history or storyline, or to know about the game company.

Let us know when you get your next revision up!

--Torus
Thanks for all the feedback, I'll get to fixing the colors and adding more detail to the games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement