Hi, I am new here

Started by
10 comments, last by Natalie 18 years, 10 months ago
Hello, I'm Natalie, I am new here. I represent a developers team of shareware games "White Elephant". Just want to ask you to visit our site http://www.elephant-games.com and say your opinion about our games. It's very important for us. Many thanks, Natalie
Advertisement
This probably belongs in Announcements.
Moved to Your Announcements. Again, please do not crosspost.
Out of curiosity why do you have 3 games not developed by you on your site? Your one with the flying elephant does have good graphics though (from the screenshots). Ill take a further look at it later. THe race car one seems a little... out of date though. (for a $10 price tag especialy)
Dobrie Dyen, Natalya. Kak Dela?

Anyway, that's a fun, simple site you have there.

I actually like the green in your color scheme better - you may want to replace the yellows in the main body with the green (the header is ok).

The "Contacts" tab would be clearer if it said something like "Contact Us."
"Sites" should be "Links." They need to be organized somehow, too. Right now it's just a random jumble.

Uspekha c vashimy egramee e saitem!

--Torus
Hello everyone,
Well... Actually, I didn't expect so many responses at once. Thank you ever so much for attention!
PaulCesar,
you can see the games which are not developped by us cause we partner with some others game developing teams and sell one another's games. Does it make sense to you now? Strange as it may seem, but the white car is the most popular one among our players(or did you mean the game on the whole is "out of date"?). Anyway, thanks a lot and I'm looking forward to your futher reply concerning "Jungle Heart"(the game about a flying elephant).
Torus,
Bolshoe spasibo za teplye slova, mne ochen priyatno!
I'll take your remarks into account, thanks!

Best regards,
Natalie
Hello again,

Alright, sorry for my late response I have been rather busy. At first glance I thought the car game was wildly out of date due to the graphics, but in reality I came to the later conclusion that it wasnt that the graphics were out of date, so much as they didnt seem to fit the scene. This has to do with the differance in shading method used between the cars and the background, they just seem very out of place (pasted on). You may try brightening the cars a bit.

As for the elephant game, VERY VERY nice. The music was good (albeit it might get pretty old after a while) the gameplay was interesting, didnt understand all of it right off the bat but then again, i dont like listening to talking monkeys ;). The graphics were simply superb. It was interesting when your flying capability ended. Perhaps if you make a sequel you could incorporate more land/air combinations, or perhaps allow you to land to conserve flying power. Also, I only played part of the way through level 2 then quit (not that it wasnt fun, but i just dont have time to play games anymore thanks to the "Real World"(tm). Also, if you would add just a few creatures other then that particular bird on the first level, you would be good. How about creatures from the top or bottom shooting things at you gallactica style? Just an idea

Anyhow, congratulations again on making a great game
Richard
Hello Richard,
You are so kind to advise me so many good things. Actually to conserve flying capability you should have pressd the right button of the mouse and turn into a ball. If you are interested and have time welcome to our forum http://www.small-game.com/forum/ where the things of the kind are discussed.
Again, thanks a lot for your help!

Bes regards,
Natalie
Nice site and games, Natalie.

Your button has been added to the GDNET button collection.

Peace,
Boder
Thanks, we are really flattered.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement