Vampire The Masquerade?

Started by
11 comments, last by Meagermanx 18 years, 9 months ago
I've mostly heard of VTM being played LARP. I've wanted to try playing that way, but never knew anyone who played.

I've never really played any Pen & Paper or LARP RPG's before though. I do like hte computer VTM games though.

(sorry if i'm incoherent i'm really tired right now.)
[Piebert Entertainment] [Ask The All-Knowing Oracle A Question]------------------------------------------------------------GDSFUBY GameDev Society For UnBanning YodaTheCodaIf you want to see yoda unbanned then put this in your sig ------------------------------------------------------------DAIAGA Dave Astle is a God Association. To join, put this in your sig!Founder and High Priest of DAIAGA[edited by - YodaTheCoda on December 10, 2003 1:57:54 PM]
Advertisement
If you're interested in doing TT / Pen-n-Paper like games, you can also check out games that run on IRC (internet relay chat). Those function much the same way, and the games have 'bots' that run a program to handle the dice for the games.

That way you can be on from the comfort of your own home, and (in my opinion), it's easier to play and get into character that way, than through LARP or Table Top/Pen and Paper.

The one I'm in right now is this one.

www.crimsonspot.com

irc server home.shadoweb.net

I've never played V:tM, but I did play the All Flesh Must Be Eaten Demo recently, and it was a lot of fun. The rules are nice and simple, if a bit unfinished in places, at least in the demo, but it works well, and keeps the game flowing smoothly. All the actions are either Feats or Tests, Feats being used with the appropriate skill (for example Driving(car)) along with the appropriate statistic (dexterity, in this case), and Tests simply use a statistic, or combination of the two. That's how everything takes place, from fancy driving to hacking to combat. I'm considering buying it.
---There are 2 kinds of people: those who know hexadecimal, and those who don't.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement