Share your idea

Started by
32 comments, last by baddogj 18 years, 9 months ago
For general discussion, I think it would be interesting to find out what types of games you guys are developing. 1. Name of game 2. Genre 3. Robots, Zombies, Ninjas or Pirates? 4. 2D or 3D 5. Brief description of gameplay 6. What makes your game unique (optional)
....[size="1"]Brent Gunning
Advertisement
As for me,

1. Zheigenbuerg. I needed to unique code name for the project. Maybe it will stay, maybe not.
2. Sidescroller
3. Pirates and Zombies
4. 2D
5. You play as a modern-day pirate, fighting zombies with big weapons in a dark cavern on an uncharted island.
6. Uses shaders, something I've been meaning to learn
1)???
2)Action with elements of Strategy
3)Robots, Ninjas and Zombies
4)3D
5)Robots fighting Zombies. Can't say anything else at the moment.
6)I guess you'll see when it's made.

And a screenshot.
Looks good. You've done all that so far? Did you have a code base to work with?
1) Barbarianism
2) Strategy game, not sure if it will be turn-based or realtime
3) Robots, zombies, pirates
4) 2D
5) You control either the Barbarians, the civilized, or the Mauraders. Much like StarCraft and WarCraft, but with a shot of Age of Empires/Age of Mythology added in.
6) [grin] Its story, of course! What else?
1. Strangeworld
2. Action
3. Robots, zombies, pirates. Maybe ninjas too.
4. 3D
5. The Forces of EvilTM have taken control and are unleashing chaos and mayhem upon the world. You have been selected by the Powers That Used To Be to set things right. You will be sent on missions to eliminate zombies, robots, and pirates.
6. Flying pirate ships, flaming zombies, boulders falling from the sky, cowboys, ...
1. Robot Pirates in Space (working title)
2. RTS / Simulation
3. Robots and Pirates. Ninjas have a cameo.
4. Top-down 3D
5. Control a crew of swarthy pirate-bots to attack and plunder merchantmen in the seas of space.
6. A different level of control than most other sailing-simulation games, in part because you're controlling robots instead of people. (Not to mention, you're in space.)
1. RPNZ (Working title :P)
2. Arcade side scroller
3. Hopefully all 4
4. 2D
5. Pirate crew board a merchant vessel and slaughter the crew, finding a map to an uncharted island; swashbuckle your way through various levels and uncover some strange mysteries...
6. It's 100% scripted
1. Iron Ghost

2. Steampunk

3. Robots and perhaps a splattering (no pun intended) of zombies

4. 3D

5. Turn based strategy game with elements of RPG that sees the player completing specific objectives on several, (between 10 and 20) small islands. Most TBS games are long and complex and boring. This TBS will hopefully be simple to learn and allow objectives to be completed quickly in say ½ hour to 1 hour.

6. Don’t know of many steampunk TBS games in the works. Will include giant robots as well as fantasy monsters. Will look very pretty when finished, but I’ve still got lots to do.

Homepage

[Edited by - 6 on June 23, 2005 9:15:36 PM]
----------------------------------------------------
Check out my casual TBS game blog
----------------------------------------------------
Very interesting. I am surprised at the number of strategy games.

evolutional-

At first glance, our games look pretty similar. I am looking forward to seeing how yours turns out.

6-

Steampunk? Never heard of it. Would you mind enlightening us?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement