WHERE IS MY CD!!??!?!!?!?

Started by
5 comments, last by JizzRoy 23 years, 5 months ago
Look I''ve been waiting 56 years to get this damn CD and it still hasn''t arrived even though I NEVER ever ordered it I expected it to be here ON TIME.. like tommorow.. DAMNIT!! Get on top of the ball NeHe.. i mean.. damn
Advertisement
for 56 years? means you come from 2056 back to 2000 to get the damn fucking cd? wow, you really love it, what?

we wanna play, not watch the pictures

If that's not the help you're after then you're going to have to explain the problem better than what you have. - joanusdmentia

My Page davepermen.net | My Music on Bandcamp and on Soundcloud

Cute
No dave, you got poor JizzRoy all wrong! Ass holes like him tend to exaggerate. Cut him some slack, ok?

No Jizzy, if you had half a brain you would notice Jeff has been under a little pressure recently. You would also notice that you are not alone, and he acknowledged the problem. Maybe you could just cut Jeff some slack and wait for the commercial cd. Ok? Maybe you will gain some sort of virtue... like patience and generosity with you money.

SO BACK OFF!

Heh we love ya jeff!

L8r,
The Rainmaker
he was joking
hehe
quote:it still hasn''t arrived even though I NEVER ever ordered it I expected it to be here ON TIME
Got to love people who dont understand sarcasm or jokes =)
Its people like them that keep the world rotating freely about its y & z axis in three dimensional space, reflecting the light of the sun from its spherical hemisphere.

- Wav
What an eloquent way to put it Wavarian

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement