Do it for fun.

Started by
1 comment, last by Ronenriku 18 years, 10 months ago
Hey, whats up? I find that doing music or anything in that matter for fun will get you the best results. Also channeling your emotions, sad or happy, into a piece will get you results beyond what you thought you could do. An--e--way...:) I made this track. Its basically a game over theme, but you could use it to express you feelings when things get real bad. In the game it is used in, its the main characters death theme. Imagine something looking like Venom from the spider man comics, who will not laugh or smile even on NO2.... Believe it...!!! So obviously his death would be tragic, a lot like this track, here you go: http://us.share.geocities.com/colin_seymour/sicksad.mp3 Like I said, I do this for fun. Even though a few guys raze me, its okay. Be honest.
Aaron*C*Adams:)
Advertisement
Hey I think that's pretty good. It probably needs more dramatic use of bass for the thunder, and that laughter at the end is just plain disturbing.

That pause 1.10 - 1.16 is dramtic and all but might benefit from either being a little shorter or having some kind of ambient noise behind it.

Kind of reminds me of some of the eariler FF games.
Anything posted is personal opinion which does not in anyway reflect or represent my employer. Any code and opinion is expressed “as is” and used at your own risk – it does not constitute a legal relationship of any kind.
Wow, very good! Like PaulCoyote wrote, it kinda reminded me of the earlier FF soundtracks, due to your base. An intresting thing though, is that your piano solo shares a resemblence to the Series of Unfortunate Events soundtrack, which is actually a good thing for some wierd reason.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement