Next-level gaming community!

Started by
1 comment, last by The Chief 18 years, 9 months ago
Good evening fellow game developpers, I am here to present you a site where games are nothing but important, where gamers represent games as their life, I mean in the content aspect Very Happy At GameBGS.com , they have over 1500 wallpapers based on over 150 games, game cheats, reviews, anime, game previews, and more! What are you waiting for? Come and join now for free, and start posting your own wallpapers and reviews on the site now! Sincerely, Charles Visit GameBGS - Game wallpapers, anime, cheats, reviews, and more! now!
Advertisement
Clan Reality

We are very proud to present you the new Clan Reality. Clan Reality is basically a structure to provide users to create their own clan groups and to advertise their clan by providing the guests some info, pages, and wallpapers from your Clan. It will contain the following:

- The power to create new clan groups
- The power to have people join your new clan group and manage your staff
- The power to invite new clan group members
- The power to have fully user-automated contributed wallpapers
- The power to have all your wallpapers organized in albums and sorted automatically with just one click
- The power to have your own clan group discussions
- The power to be listed in a clan group list where thousands of gamers can see it
- The power to have alot more!

Start by creating your own clan group now, and start to advertise the strength of your clan on the internet's best game wallpaper site, click here!
I would like to ask everybody here that visits Game sites regularly, example : Gamespot, IGN, or GameSpy, to give me your opinion on my site. Is it attractive? Can you move around easily? Your opinion would be greatly appreciated, thanks alot!

GameBGS.com

Sincerely,

The Chief

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement