Something wrong with my implementation of cards.dll ... pls help

Started by
9 comments, last by Talib 18 years, 9 months ago
I went and stripped my code to bare bones and yet my major bug is still there. Now I believe it is my implementation of cards.dll that is wrong. Yet I cannot see where my problem is located. here is the bare bones source I would appreciate those that have better skills than me look and see what is wrong. BTW here is the bug: If you click and drag the card repeatedly after a while (a couple of minutes) it refuses to draw the card. I have no idea why. I opened my resource meter and it looks like the memory is slowly being eaten up by something. I have no idea what. - Don't worry about the flickering or tearing or how bad it looks, those have all been sorted out in the complete game. Thanks for all the help Talib
Try, try and fucking try again.
Advertisement
can u send your card.dll implementation file? I want to have a look in it.
I love programming
There is a click in my previous post "source", or you could go to http://home.mweb.co.za/pr/pringled/CardTest.zip
you have this code :

cdtDraw = (pfcdtDraw) GetProcAddress(hDLL, "cdtDraw");

and i don't see any implementation of cdtDraw in the code.
can u tell me where i can find it?
I love programming
I use it at my WM_PAINT message. cLib->cdtDraw(...) in CardTest.cpp
I think i explain myself very badly. I looked at your code, but i don't see the implementation of the dll anywhere.
I mean u load the dll at one stage, but what i need is the dll source code :)
without i can't do anything i guess.
I love programming
Well, unless you ask Microsoft to give it to you ... I think it's gonna be a problem. See cards.dll is shipped every version on windows. I don't have the code.
@t3hmatr1x: You obviously don't understand. cards.dll is a file included with windows to handle drawing for the card games.
No comment
I love programming
[imwithstupid]So what you really mean is that you think that your usage of cards.dll is wrong, not your implementation of it, as clearly you didn't implement it.
That was very misleading.[wow]

Drat, I've run out of time to look at it now, maybe later.
"In order to understand recursion, you must first understand recursion."
My website dedicated to sorting algorithms

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement