{
	class CParticle
	{
	public:
		CParticle();
		~CParticle();
	};
}

now when in main and i do : NParticleEngine::CParticle *p = new NParticleEngine::CParticle(); p-> i get the list of stuff in the CEmitter class but when i do: NParticleEngine::CEmitter *p = new NParticleEngine::CEmitter(); p-> all i get is the list of classes in NParticleEngine which are CEmitter and CParticle. is there anything that can be cuasing this?
Advertisement
post the code in your main please.
I can't for legal reasons, but i don't see how the code would be cuase a problem like this.
I don't see anything wrong with this, that's why i want to see it in the main code, not everything, just where you use those.
are you talking about auto complete in Visual Studio?

I had the same problem a while ago, I can't remember if VS has complete autocomplete support for namespaces. Try a complete clean/re-build see if that make a dif.
this is the best i can give you

link1
link2

sorry if the link does not appear addresses hear:

http://members.gamedev.net/ryan_zec/C/C2.png
http://members.gamedev.net/ryan_zec/C/C1.png
Seeing as you have a bunch of compiler errors in the code, it is likely that Visual Assist is confused or its database is out-of-date.
John BoltonLocomotive Games (THQ)Current Project: Destroy All Humans (Wii). IN STORES NOW!
sorry about that but those errors have nothing to do with them i had some un commented out code.
The problem is, your .ncb file is likely out of date, and because you can't build the solution, you can't bring it up to date.

If you could do a clean build successfully, your .ncb file would be brought up to date.
my_life:          nop          jmp my_life
[ Keep track of your TDD cycle using "The Death Star" ] [ Verge Video Editor Support Forums ] [ Principles of Verg-o-nomics ] [ "t00t-orials" ]
As I said before those errors have nothing to do with my problem the solution build fine and i have done a clean build about 10 times now.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement