Anyone need a website for there game/team?

Started by
25 comments, last by PCXFX 18 years, 8 months ago
Hello, I own a web hosting company (www.xznetworks.com), and I would be willing to give free hosting to anyone here that wants it for their game or team. You will receive a full cPanel account, unlimited email, sudomains, MySQL databases, FTP accounts, an an outstanding 99.999% uptime. There are no ads, but a text link will be required. I will give you as much storage and bandwidth that you need (within reason). Email me at romestar[at]gmail.com if your interested.
Advertisement
so far there has only been 1 person that took this super offer. Anyone else interested?
so far there has only been 1 person that took this super offer. Anyone else interested?

EDIT: Whoops! that last post was me, forgot to login.
Hi,

I'm very interested. At the moment i'm at my work. i will send you an email later on.

Greets
Glenn Symons
do you have app server support?
---------Coming soon! Microcosm II.
please be more specfic xSKOTTIEx
Hi Folks,

I took Roman up on his superb offer and I am very very pleased with the great service and how easy everything is to set up. I was able to set up a wiki / mambo (content management system) and forums within around 20 minutes.

For anyone considering taking up this offer, definitely go for it :)

All the best,
Ash
Thanks Ash, your comments are appreciated. :)
I'll log in this time! :)

I think by appserver, he means is it possible to upload a J2EE java application (in an EAR file I guess).

I have a little experience in J2EE (servlets / jsps / EJBs etc), I would be interested in finding out if it is possible through the control panel too. I was contemplating constructing an online game stats system using java.

All the best,
Ash

http://www.siroccoracing.com
No, Java is not fully compatable with linux yet, sorry.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement