Student Game Survey

Started by
12 comments, last by AChilldon 18 years, 8 months ago
Hello all, I am Liz and I am currently attending Full Sail for the Bachelor's in Game Design. A colleague of mine and I have created a comprehensive survey regarding games and those who play and create, or even those who don't play them and why. This is for a research project, and we would also like any comments about the survey sent to gaming.survey@gmail.com We would very much appreciate the taking of and any passing of the survey along. You can reach it at http://gamesurvey.hypersprites.com/ Thanks for listening
Advertisement
Linkified for the lazy

Edit: Filled it out too. Good luck with it.
It is rather long..but I filled it in all the same :)
Do it for Company X ;)
Woah, that was one LONG survey!
*giggles*

Yeah, sorry about the length buuut it was meant to be comprehensive. And we wanted to leave NO STONE UNTURNED! *ahem* Though I am sure there could have been more we could have added.

I thank you all so much for taking it too. It helps us so much.
I'd like to see the results of this survey when you're finished analyzing the data.
I filled it out, although the survey did not seem to allow for the fact that while I do play some video games, they are freeware that I download from the internet.

Good luck with this,
Jackson Allan
I would be happy to put up our findings when we have finished collecting the research.

And I did not even think of the freeware games on the internet specifically, thank you. Now would you say those are more like classic arcade games, puzzle games or just time wasters?
Survey taken. Cheers!
Free speech for the living, dead men tell no tales,Your laughing finger will never point again...Omerta!Sing for me now!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement