Do you use Skype?

Started by
21 comments, last by cowsarenotevil 18 years, 8 months ago
Hi, i was wondering how much of you use Skype ?
Advertisement
I use it, not very often but when I'm playing a single player game I use it if I need to chat with someone.

Edit: And to answer the other question, I use MSN.
--Ter'Lenth
Thanks for the reply.
Also i wanted to ask what other messaging program you use?
edit: Also, which messaging program is most popular here on gamedev ?
I use ICQ and MSN.
pex.
I use MSN, and hate the fact that I use it. Idiotic friends, forcing my choice of IM client to something so cluttered with crap "features"...

- Jason Astle-Adams

Quote:Original post by Kazgoroth
I use MSN, and hate the fact that I use it. Idiotic friends, forcing my choice of IM client to something so cluttered with crap "features"...

I agree!
I prefer Jabber, but I have lots of friends who never heard of anything but ICQ, so I'm using ICQ, too. [smile]

It's interesting that I read about lots of people using MSN but I've never used it myself and the people I want to talk to don't use it either...

Oxyd
I use MSN. It's ace.

Well, once patched to remove the ads.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

I "use" Phonzo and MSN. Phonzo is a much better alternative than Skype, since it has a whole lot better sound quality. Too bad the websites in norwegian
Hope I was helpful. And thank you if you were!
Quote:Original post by ace_lovegrove
Quote:Original post by Kazgoroth

I agree!

There are other clients that support the MSN protocol. Miranda IM is my favourite one.

I use Skype many times a week to talk to my mother.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement