Another Stupid Error? What??

Started by
3 comments, last by mangine 18 years, 7 months ago
I am compiling a program that doesn't make any sense. Don't ask, it's ENCODED. Encrypted. SAFE. My point is, it won't compile. I think it's a problem with the lists. I get "syntax error before ':'" how do I fix this? Heres the code: Once again. The code is uncrackable. Encrypted. Secure. You will never find our hidden rebel base! I challenge you to find it! I'll even say where I put it, to give you a clue! You will never win! Never! Win! Anyway heres the uncrackable german code: #include <windows.h> /* Declare Windows procedure */ LRESULT CALLBACK WindowProcedure(HWND, UINT, WPARAM, LPARAM); /* Make the class name into a global variable */ char szClassName[ ] = "WindowsApp"; int WINAPI WinMain(HINSTANCE hThisInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance, LPSTR lpszArgument, int nFunsterStil) { HWND hwnd; /* This is the handle for our window */ MSG messages; /* Here messages to the application are saved */ WNDCLASSEX wincl; /* Data structure for the windowclass */ /* The Window structure */ wincl.hInstance = hThisInstance; wincl.lpszClassName = szClassName; wincl.lpfnWndProc = WindowProcedure; /* This function is called by windows */ wincl.style = CS_DBLCLKS; /* Catch double-clicks */ wincl.cbSize = sizeof(WNDCLASSEX); /* Use default icon and mouse-pointer */ wincl.hIcon = LoadIcon(NULL, IDI_APPLICATION); wincl.hIconSm = LoadIcon(NULL, IDI_APPLICATION); wincl.hCursor = LoadCursor(NULL, IDC_ARROW); wincl.lpszMenuName = NULL; /* No menu */ wincl.cbClsExtra = 0; /* No extra bytes after the window class */ wincl.cbWndExtra = 0; /* structure or the window instance */ /* Use light-gray as the background of the window */ wincl.hbrBackground = (HBRUSH) GetStockObject(LTGRAY_BRUSH); /* Register the window class, if fail quit the program */ if(!RegisterClassEx(&wincl)) return 0; /* The class is registered, let's create the program*/ hwnd = CreateWindowEx( 0, /* Extended possibilites for variation */ szClassName, /* Classname */ "Windows App", /* Title Text */ WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, /* default window */ CW_USEDEFAULT, /* Windows decides the position */ CW_USEDEFAULT, /* where the window ends up on the screen */ 544, /* The programs width */ 375, /* and height in pixels */ HWND_DESKTOP, /* The window is a child-window to desktop */ NULL, /* No menu */ hThisInstance, /* Program Instance handler */ NULL /* No Window Creation data */ ); /* Make the window visible on the screen */ ShowWindow(hwnd, nFunsterStil); /* Run the message loop. It will run until GetMessage( ) returns 0 */ while(GetMessage(&messages, NULL, 0, 0)) { /* Translate virtual-key messages into character messages */ TranslateMessage(&messages); /* Send message to WindowProcedure */ DispatchMessage(&messages); } /* The program return-value is 0 - The value that PostQuitMessage( ) gave */ return messages.wParam; } /* This function is called by the Windows function DispatchMessage( ) */ LRESULT CALLBACK WindowProcedure(HWND hwnd, UINT message, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam) { switch (message) /* handle the messages */ { case WM_DESTROY: PostQuitMessage(0); /* send a WM_QUIT to the message queue */ break; default: /* for messages that we don't deal with */ return DefWindowProc(hwnd, message, wParam, lParam); } return 0; } struct ship; list ag: 1 "The atanud" 2 "The Floridda" 3 "El Escritorio" 4 "The Wallpaper" 5 "My X" >> . } struct ship1; list bum: }}}}}}}}}}}}}}{ 1 "ahem" 2 "another damn ship" 3 "a chip off the old block" 4 "Disntegrator" 5 "David The" 10 "Anotherr Damn message" 12 "Compiler Log" 12 "The United States Senate" }{ 14 "Crapp!" } 15 "Mas{sage my Liver" } 16 "damnable vessel" // This code is absolutely safe, secure, uncrackable // WITHDRAW YOUR UBOATS!! This code is uncrackable!
Remember who are today and tomarrow will arrive unnoticed.
Advertisement
On the off chance that this is actually code (because the rest looks like C/C++):
struct ship;list ag:1 "The atanud"2 "The Floridda"3 "El Escritorio"4 "The Wallpaper"5 "My X">>. }struct ship1;list bum: }}}}}}}}}}}}}}{1 "ahem"2 "another damn ship"3 "a chip off the old block"4 "Disntegrator"5 "David The"10 "Anotherr Damn message"12 "Compiler Log"12 "The United States Senate"}{14 "Crapp!" }15 "Mas{sage my Liver" }16 "damnable vessel"

The compiler probably doesn't recognise the type "list".
[size="2"][size=2]Mort, Duke of Sto Helit: NON TIMETIS MESSOR -- Don't Fear The Reaper
I am using Dev C++. It doesn't recognize list?
Quote:Original post by mangine
I am using Dev C++. It doesn't recognize list?

Depends on what 'list' you mean. Are you trying to use std::list from the STL? If so, you need to read up on the syntax and usage.

Otherwise, you'll have to explain exactly what you're trying to do and with what construct.
:stylin: "Make games, not war.""...if you're doing this to learn then just study a modern C++ compiler's implementation." -snk_kid
I shall. Read up I will, will yes. Find these cloners on Kamino I will.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement