Original Post
Would it be possible to translate N64 (R4300i special) Assembly to PC (intel arch) Assembly as a start and use specific video cards and sound cards as the video/sound unit (RCP I think).
Why I ask is because of a Assembler called MASM32.
It seems to have HIGH/LOW Level programming capibilites.
I know this is almost if not the same as C.
I was thinking of building a porter (i think thats what it''s called) in Assembly (MASM32) that translates a .ROM (Mario64 for a start, WHICH I OWN!!!) to a .EXE PC Executable.
I was going to start with a...
-PENTIUM III Processor (800Mhz & 128 Megs)
-Diamond Viper 770 Ultra (NVIDIA TNT2)
-SoundBlasterLive!
-please don''t respond as if I was crazy or a newbie that has plotted a course before he built his ship!!!
I just want a "professional" opinion on this matter, not the opinion of a disgruntled know-it-all wannabe GURU!