The document contains no data

Started by
27 comments, last by swiftcoder 18 years, 5 months ago
Same here. It's really bad for me. Happens about 90% of the time. And the top ad isn't loading. If the top ad loads, I get no error.
Advertisement
4 Cases:
1.) TopAd doesnt load, Browser prints "Das Dokument enthält keine Daten" (Document contains no data), i press "OK" and the rest of the page gets displayed. (TopAd and the SideAd is missing)

2.) Site doesnt even load, browser just prints the "Das Dokument enthält keine Daten" (Document contains no data) message

3.) Where the TopAd would be, is a white box and SideAd is missing (printing the message after loading the menu [after "About GameDev.net"-block]), rest of the page gets loaded.

4.) It works (and loads without these fricken message).

If you need some screenshots, write me a PM with your Em@il.

Running: Windows XP Home SP 2
Browser: Firefox 1.0.7
NO, i'm NOT swedish, i'm german! XDView my Blog: http://spiegeleixxl.wordpress.com
Just letting you guys know, the powers-that-be are aware of this. I don't know any more than that, but you can assume they'll fix it as quickly as they're able.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Good news. It's really bad for me too, 9 times out of 10 i have that error.
yea the messages about no data getting up recently, about 2 times like before like at the morning. Anyone else have the same problem about raising errors in the last 1-2 hours?
NO, i'm NOT swedish, i'm german! XDView my Blog: http://spiegeleixxl.wordpress.com
I imagine it will increase as more users come online.

I have been affected by it too.
[s]I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.[/s]I am a signature anti-virus. Please use me to remove your signature virus.
Here is an interesting screenshot:Click
[s]I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.[/s]I am a signature anti-virus. Please use me to remove your signature virus.
Getting it a lot here.
Yes, that happens frequently here too...
-Trond
Something to do with this old chessnut that happened to me just now perhaps?

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

Transaction (Process ID 58) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.

/community/forums/lib/topiclib.asp, line 469
Anything posted is personal opinion which does not in anyway reflect or represent my employer. Any code and opinion is expressed “as is” and used at your own risk – it does not constitute a legal relationship of any kind.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement