[4e4] #44 Susano

Started by
13 comments, last by GameDev.net 18 years, 6 months ago
What is the first round? Are you weeding people out of successive rounds or what?
Advertisement
THE GAME IS UPLOADED!!! WOOHOO!!! GO GAMEDEV MANAGEMENT U R THE SHIZ!!!

Soooo what is everyones thoughts? I did not have alot of polish time but the gameplay is more or less solid in my opinion. I have tried it out and realised that bugs can arise on certain computers, is this a common case (i found about 30% of them would crash)?

Ok! Comments please!
BUMP! So whos tried my game out?
Quote:Original post by Michalson
Well, I got your PM a while ago, and immediately responded to it. However its been several hours and so far it seems that just like the email I sent to you on the morning of the contest saying your entry was corrupted and needed to be reuploaded, you have not responded.

We are finishing our first round of judging today, you've got about an hour left before there simply won't be any time left. I've already bent over backwards to make sure everyone who tried to submit an entry could get it judged, and have taken flak for it from people who thought it was unfair to accept entries that might have had hours of entra tweaking. 3 days is really pushing how far I can bend.

And Avatar God has already posted my feelings about people who seem to think posting on a message board that gets about 1 post per minute (and that's averaged over a whole day) is a good way to contact a single person. And this also counts for the "poor title to boot" - how in the hell is someone supposed to know that this thread is of any importance?

I wish I'd known of this trick - upload a broken .zip then get an extra 2 days to work on it. In 2 days I could have put in everything that people have suggested is 'missing' functionality.
[smile]

hey! I did not get comments nor did I do any further testing between the first tiem I tried to uploaded and the second, you have to trust your contestents else how can you make sure they wont copy some copyright game crap or something?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement