Need help with my coursework :(

Started by
15 comments, last by pulpfist 18 years, 5 months ago
Is it really proper to help this person with thier coursework on these forums? Is it not against the forum pollicies? Is it really fair to the other people in his class?

Quote:
MakeQueue(Elements) : create a queue with the given elements and return it
Empty(Queue) return true if the queue is empty
RemoveFront(Queue): Removes the element @the head of the queue and return it
Insert(Elements, Queue): insert a set of elements into the queue, and return the new queue

PS: just so no1 thinks im trying to get other to do my work for me. This is just a small part of my coursework, unfortunatelly :(

sounds like a beginning C or C++ coursework to me, you guys should not be so gullable! Shame on you!
Advertisement
how about u read all the posts in my thread first be4 u thinkIm lazy. Beside I dont really have to learn everything by myself, if i could then i wouldnt go to uni in the first place.

This will b the last post i reply to all the posts like urs. Pls dont try to discourage nice people from helping me.

ps :Again sori for my english

By changing the loop in the QueuingFunc:
...for(const_iter=queue.begin(); const_iter!=queue.end(); ++const_iter)				elements.push_back(*const_iter);...

things start to run again, but what it does remains a mystery to me :D

PS. Some of the .h files include each other!
You should be able to avoid this by organizing things a little different.

[Edited by - pulpfist on November 16, 2005 11:39:28 AM]
Anonymous:

Asking for a little help with homework/coursework is allowed... asking for the answers is not. Nothing in this thread is out of line.
Geocyte Has Committed Suicide.
Quote:
EDIT: problem solved. BIG thx to pulpfist :).

Cheers =)
Quote:
PS. Some of the .h files include each other!

Is it a bad thing?
Yes

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement