guess the game II

Started by
297 comments, last by Days 18 years, 4 months ago
if you can't see this picture, you're fux0red

Darn NPCs just won't die.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by smart_idiot
if you can't see this picture, you're fux0red

Darn NPCs just won't die.

Ultima 9
Awh, nuts. I mean, no, of course not, it was Operation Flashpoint. Honest!

Somebody give me a pencil, I don't like this pen.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
omgwtfbbq!?

This one might be a challenge, if you need a hit, look at the filename.
Awh, nuts. I mean, no, of course not, it was Operation Flashpoint. Honest!

Somebody give me a pencil, I don't like this pen.

you are obviously too good at drawing. Try drawing blindfolded for added guessing difficulty :P
Trapper Zoid -> The tree ACSII thingy is TOKE?
edit: Maybe it was spelled TOKI?
Ysaneya: Terrorpods

smart_idiot: Could be, could also be NPR-Quake with the pencil-renderer-plugin :)

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A bit obscure this one [wink]
Quote:Original post by Endurion
Ysaneya: Terrorpods

Cookie for you! And i thought it'd be harder..
omgwtfbbq!?

This one might be a challenge, if you need a hit, look at the filename.

Haha! Loved that joke!

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement