guess the game II

Started by
297 comments, last by Days 18 years, 4 months ago
Loom is correct.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Trapper Zoid
Does anyone know which game this is?

SWOTL, no doubt about it! Really looks like an exact screenshot :)
Rim van Wersch [ MDXInfo ] [ XNAInfo ] [ YouTube ] - Do yourself a favor and bookmark this excellent free online D3D/shader book!
Quote:Original post by Richy2k

First game I became addicted to as a kid. Guess what it is!

Digger T. Rock? [smile]
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
Quote:Original post by ViLiO
Digger T. Rock? [smile]

Oh yeah! Excellent game [grin]
Adventures of a Pro & Hobby Games Programmer - http://neilo-gd.blogspot.com/Twitter - http://twitter.com/neilogd
Quote:Original post by AfroFire
Trapper and LiyonDR: Loom!

Yes, it's Loom.

Quote:And Trapper - is that air combat game the one by activision? Having a hard time remembering...

No, it wasn't made by Activision. I'm trying to remember what that one was too..

Since this is an interesting diversion from trying to debug my code, I guess I can try and run two pictures at once now:

Quote:Original post by remigius
SWOTL, no doubt about it! Really looks like an exact screenshot :)

Heh, it's not the Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe. Those planes had too many dials [grin].
Guess it's still a little bit too hard (or everyone else has better things to do!). However since this is the only thing keeping me awake and working at the moment, here's another clue for the first image:

Both these games were published by the same company in the same year. Can you figure out what both of these are? [grin]
Quote:Original post by Trapper Zoid
Guess it's still a little bit too hard (or everyone else has better things to do!). However since this is the only thing keeping me awake and working at the moment, here's another clue for the first image:

Both these games were published by the same company in the same year. Can you figure out what both of these are? [grin]

I want to say Red Baron, but I have no clue about the other one.
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
Quote:Original post by jfclavette
I want to say Red Baron, but I have no clue about the other one.

That's right; it's Red Baron! Yes, looking at the picture I think I left out a dial on the left, right? I was looking at a screenshot, but I must have had that behind a window [smile].

The other one is a bit harder, since the bad artwork is smudgey.
I'll chip in with my own. Got most of the others but can't figure out those two at all though. <snip... learn to read>

it's not mario though.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mindkiller. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fear's path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." ~Frank Herbert, DuneMy slice of the web

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement