Those with software related jobs.

Started by
4 comments, last by DGates 18 years, 4 months ago
Hello, I know I am new to the community but I have a favor to ask anyone with software or a computer related job (well 2 people to be exact). I am in school now for computer programming and have a class called job search and communications. As one of the final projects we have to find two people that work in similar fields that we want to get in to and have them answer a few questions about their job to give us a better understanding of the industry. If anyone here is interested I would really appreciate it. If you are email me and we can talk it over more. My email is Resputan@gmail.com Again some of you may be weary about me because I am new to the community but a friend just recommended the site to me and now that I have found it I do plan to become active but this project is due soon :P
Advertisement
Well exactly what field are you intrested in?

Im a full-time CS student doing part-time work developing and maintaining a multi-tier web application (built upon asp, COM, MSSQL) and I also do some work as TA for diffrent courses.

Also I've worked the last two summers (about 8months total) doing diagnostics tool work (C++ mainly) for a quite large truck manufacturer.

So dunno if I qualify, Im sure you can find a bunch of other people here with better qualifications than that.

Anyhow if the questions in question arent too lengthy feel free to contact me, my email should be available from my profile.
HardDrop - hard link shell extension."Tread softly because you tread on my dreams" - Yeats
I didnt see your email in your profile so I sent you a private message. Thanks for replying I appreciate it.
I've developed two commercial titles, and I'm just about to start a job at a new company doing nextgen console development. Pm me for my email/msn if you still need someone.
I sent you a private message as well regarding things. Hope to hear back from one of you soon. To anyone else I only need one other person to help. Would be mucho appreciated.
Hi, I sent you a PM. I've worked in games for a year and a half and would be happy to answer some questions.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement