Sign in to follow this  
Beaverbutt8

Another two questions

Quote:
Original post by Beaverbutt8
I looked at that already. Problem is that it doesn't explain it, it's just a demo :(, and the project file is for VC++, but i'm using DevC++

Hmmm, the code is in there. Why don't you go through it--the pixel / fragment shader is almost the only part you're interested it, so see if you understand how it's working.

About the project file being a vcproj, come on, don't be lazy [smile]! If you want to run their code, atleast go through the trouble of making a new project and adding the source files and libraries!

Quote:
Original post by deavik
Quote:
Original post by Beaverbutt8
I looked at that already. Problem is that it doesn't explain it, it's just a demo :(, and the project file is for VC++, but i'm using DevC++

Hmmm, the code is in there. Why don't you go through it--the pixel / fragment shader is almost the only part you're interested it, so see if you understand how it's working.

About the project file being a vcproj, come on, don't be lazy [smile]! If you want to run their code, atleast go through the trouble of making a new project and adding the source files and libraries!

lol! I'm afraid your right, i am a wee bit lazy =)