i know nothing want to learn

Started by
17 comments, last by nprz 18 years, 3 months ago
i knwo absolutly nuthing i knwo no prgraming languages like html or php or xhtml or enything like that but i want to learn i cant get the books so im looking for someone who could teach em the basics online pleas pleas pleas i know absolutly nothing u cant plame me fr trying if no one wnats to help hay atleast im not a lier
Advertisement
Here's a tip that I use when I want to learn a new programming tool.
1) Go to www.google.com
2) type the name of that tool in the search bar
3) type the word "tutorial" in there too.

This often works pretty good but not always.

example:
html
Okay, no offence, but, the 4th thing you have to do is stop learning html and learn to speak/type english properly. With punctuation, spelling and everything.

I realise that you might take this as offensive, but you should realise that you'll get a much better response if people can easily understand what you're trying to say.
[size="2"][size=2]Mort, Duke of Sto Helit: NON TIMETIS MESSOR -- Don't Fear The Reaper
Heres a really good Python tutorial:

http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/thinkCSpy/index.htm

Python is just another language like C++ and Basic.But its much easier to understand than C++ so its perfect for beginners.Here is another good site for Python:

http://honors.montana.edu/~jjc/easytut/easytut/easytut.html

The second tutorial is much better at explaining and has better examples.Go download Python at their official website. Then use Notepad to write the examples from the website.When you copy the code onto notepad save the file like "this.py" so you make sure that it is a python file.Im still learning from this tutorial but if you need any help before The "Count to Ten" chapter, just ask.
Quote:Original post by Endar
Okay, no offence, but, the 4th thing you have to do is stop learning html and learn to speak/type english properly. With punctuation, spelling and everything.

Seconded.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
I undurstood im purfuctlee. hehe
Well... what is it you want to learn, precisely?
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
I would say learn HTML first. Its not very useable in terms of hardcore programming. It is a nice and easy thing to learn at start though, lets you know if you really like coding things.
- GDKnight
HTML is no programming language at all - it's a markup language.
Quote:Original post by Will F
Quote:Original post by Endar

Seconded.

Especially considering how in the realm of programming and markup languages, a little thing like a mispelling or a comma or a semi-colon in the wrong place can make a world of difference.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement