VS.net 2003 bug

Started by
3 comments, last by CrazyCdn 18 years, 3 months ago
y is it that out of no where when i try to open an existing project that i was JUST working on that same day, it come up with an error saying "don't send" and whatnot, like it's a windows error or something and has a check box saying "restart VS.net"?
-------------------------Unless specified otherwise, my questions pertain:Windows Platform (with the mindset to keep things multi-platform as possible)C++Visual Studio 2008OpenGL with SFML
Advertisement
Virus? Try running avg free virus scanner and see if it catches anything.
I had this happen to me also. But I left VC open for 5 days then kept working on it with buggy code running from time to time (so I had memory leaks)... Reboot fixed it for me.

Like neonic said, try online AV programs (local ones are technically useless if you get infected with a decent bug BEFORE the AV software is updated for it). I run housecall.trendmicro.com or one from pandasoftware.com, if it finds anything I look it up and manually remove it myself.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

yea, rebooting works but i don't like to have to reboot...

should i just close it out when i'm not working on it? will that make it not have that error?
-------------------------Unless specified otherwise, my questions pertain:Windows Platform (with the mindset to keep things multi-platform as possible)C++Visual Studio 2008OpenGL with SFML
Yes, don't leave it open. I reboot about twice a month with XP, sometimes once.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement