The Doc meets GameDev.Net

Started by
3 comments, last by dwarfsoft 23 years, 3 months ago
OK people, it is up on this site. Hopefully I will be able to do some updating, but I think I need to get a better connection first. Don''t expect any updates soon (until I get back to college). The address is http://www.gamedev.net/reference/articles/article1286.asp. Enjoy -Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers'' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche           
Advertisement
Note MKV - You may wish to update that link in the Game Design Corner Forum FAQ. . Just a suggestion though
Thanks for the pointer I''ve updated the FAQ accordingly.

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
Mad Keith the V.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Well done Dwarfsoft. I knew this would happen someday.

"When i was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse, out of
the corner of my mind. I turned to look, but it was
gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child has
grown, the dream has gone." -Pink Floyd
"When i was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse, out ofthe corner of my mind. I turned to look, but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child hasgrown, the dream has gone." -Pink Floyd
Cheers GS. I think you were in that thread that materialised ages ago where Dave asked me to email him. Well, I did email him then and, after a fairly nerve-racking (not) wait, eventually things started looking up.

Anyway, it got done, and that is the good news

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers'' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL
The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement