Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Girl Simulator

Started by shuma-gorath Jan 25, 2006 at 5:01 PM 94 replies 14.2k views
Original Post
shuma-gorath
shuma-gorath
This is a role-playing thread. Its purpose: To allow those with little experience with the ladies to test their skills on a virtual female, named "Alex", without fear of rejection. It is highly recommended that those who feel that they can improve their lady-handling skills or those with little experience with girls assume the role of "Curt", the guy. Everyone else can assume the role of their choosing. The premise: These two groovy cats will be going on a date--a first date. The personality of these characters will be determined as the thread progresses. The rules are simple: -You are only allowed to play as one character, so no switching. Choose wisely. -While out-of-character comments are permitted, it is probably best that they be kept to a minimum. -Every post must contain, at a minimum, character dialog or character action--stage directions, I guess. -Stage directions can be used to either control the character you are portraying or both characters. Do not use them just to control the opposite character. Ok, let us commence: ----------------------- Our two daters have entered a Greek restaurant for dinner, and are now heading towards their table. Let's join them... Alex: Wow, this place is amazing. The food smells just delicious. Oh, I hope I look all right.
ROBERTREAD1
ROBERTREAD1
Curt(thought bubble): Wish I hadn't come here "loaded" all I'll be able to think about is sex.
shuma-gorath
shuma-gorath
Alex (thought bubble): He sure is a quiet one. I wonder if he likes my shoes.
6
6
Curt: Hey, I really like your shoes! - (thought bubble) Wow, nice legs.
----------------------------------------------------
Check out my casual TBS game blog
----------------------------------------------------
dohtem
dohtem
(Just as they are seated at their table)

Alex: So, Curt.. what do you do?
TomX
TomX
Curt: I work with computers, how about you?
DrewGreen
DrewGreen
Trevor the Waiter (thought bubble): Her shoes just don't go with that dress! Hmph. Get a makeover honey, mmm hmmm!
Oooh he's a muscly one, but I see he likes girls. tut tut, shame.
They look a little impatient, perhaps I should seat them. But then again, my pay IS only minimum wage... Ooh, I know, when I seat them I could act overly camp and stroke him alot, just to get on his nerves. And it'll keep me amused for the next 15 minutes as well, everyone wins.

Trevor: Hellloooo, that's a lovely pair of shoes my darling! And what a lovely hunk you're with. Is that a table for two?

Trevor (thought bubble): I'll give them the table that hasn't been cleaned, next to the speakers.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mindkiller. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fear's path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." ~Frank Herbert, DuneMy slice of the web
shuma-gorath
shuma-gorath
Quote:
Curt: I work with computers, how about you?


Alex: Well, I'm into film studies. It's been very interesting course thus far. I really wanna write some movie scripts and, at some point, direct.
sunandshadow
sunandshadow
Alex: Oh, computers, that's interesting. (thought bubble: I hope he doesn't talk about math, I hate math. But hmm, how can I connect computers to what I do?) I'm an artist. I use computer things like photoshop and a scanner. <3

Edit: (Darn too slow.) I think computers are cool because people make animated movies with them.
I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.
Sneftel
Sneftel
Curt: Oh, shit! My hair's on fire! Aagh! AAAAAGH!
shuma-gorath
shuma-gorath
Alex: (thought cloud) What a klutz. But he is making me laugh. He's gonna make me pee myself. Oh, no, I just did! Guess I better help him.

Alex grabs the flower vase on their table and dumps the water onto Curts head.

Alex: Are you all right?!
stylin
stylin
stylin (seated adjacent): "Hey, you. How much for your women? Your wife, and the little girl ... ?"
:stylin: "Make games, not war." "...if you're doing this to learn then just study a modern C++ compiler's implementation." -snk_kid
Avatar God
Avatar God
Waiter: I'm - I'm so sorry about that! Now that we've evicted that strange man, and you two are cleaned up, please continue on.

Would you two like an appetizer?
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
dohtem
dohtem
Curt (to waiter): I think we'll have some cheese sticks with some marinara sauce. And how about a bottle of Sauvignon?
shuma-gorath
shuma-gorath
Alex: You really surprise me--taking charge like that. I love that in a man.
Rixter
Rixter
Curt: Me too.
Lode
Lode
Curt: Ahem, I mean, I love to behave like that

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.