Some game/graphics programming books for sale

Started by
9 comments, last by cignox1 18 years, 2 months ago
Hello all, I have some game/graphics effects/image processing/general programming books for sale that I no longer need. If anyone is interested in any or all of the books give me your best offer. You can send a check or paypal me. Here is a list of what I have: -- Black Art of Windows Game Programming by Eric R Lyons -- 3D Game Programming With C++ by John De Goes (w/ CD) -- Mastering Delphi 3 2nd ed by Marco Cantu (w/ CD) -- Tricks of the Game Programming Gurus by LaMothe, Ratcliff, Seminatore & Tyler (w/ CD) -- The Awesome Power of Direct3D/DirectX by Peter J. Kovach -- Hacking Exposed 3rd ed. Network Security Secrets & Solutions by Stuart McClure, Joel Scambray and George Kurtz -- Visual Basic 5 Web Development High Performance by Scott Jarol -- Special Effects Game Programming with DirectX by Mason McCuskey & Andre LaMothe That's about it. Let me know what you need and we'll work something out. I don't want much for the books as long as the actual shipping is paid for. I'd like to get around $50 for all the books + S&H. Thanks for looking. Hope this is the appropriate forum for this. It's been a while.
Advertisement
$10 shipped a book. A few are brand new, one or two in good and the rest in like new condition. All of them well kept books.
Come on guys, I'm sure someone needs at least one of these. I can sell them all for $60 shipped.
I dont mean to be rude, but i looked up more than half these books and they were going for $1-$5 each on amazon. Just thought i'd let everyone else know, in case they wanted to buy any.
Quote:Original post by Shaku22
I dont mean to be rude, but i looked up more than half these books and they were going for $1-$5 each on amazon. Just thought i'd let everyone else know, in case they wanted to buy any.

thanks for the warning. i was an milimeter away from buying the books from gladiator.
Try posting them on www.half.com (I even make it a clicky for you).
HA,

That's pretty mean guys-
Quote: Original post by Shaku22
thanks for the warning. i was an milimeter away from buying the books from gladiator.

Anyway Try selling those books to a second hand store, you won't make alot of money but you'll make there than you would here.
Matt : mattb0001@hotmail.comClick me please
If being mean, denotes not letting him-(Gladiator) take advantage of others (regardless of wether he new he was or not), than i guess i'm a calloused uncaring person.
Yes, a few of the books go for 1-5 but the rest are more expensive. Add shipping to that and you get the idea. If you look at the prices that's what it comes out to, ~7 per book shipped if you buy the whole chunk. I was hoping I could sell all of them at once or a few at a time instead of one by one. I need money for school and trying to sell everything I don't need at this time. The books are in excellent condition and come with CDs.

Once again, it's preferable if all the books could go at once but if not, that's okay as well.

Quote:
If being mean, denotes not letting him-(Gladiator) take advantage of others (regardless of wether he new he was or not), than i guess i'm a calloused uncaring person.

Let's see. You went through all the trouble of looking at the Amazon prices trying to make a quick buck/take advantage of me, you saw it wasn't worth it, so you come here venting your dissapointment, mascarading it as caring. If I didn't know any better, I'd call you mean and selfish but that would be steeping to your level so I won't go there. And yes, you guessed right.
Gladiator, Don't be mad. This isn't one of those forums that work like ebay. Sell your books somewhere else if you can't here. He's just watching out for the rest of us, I would recomend apreciating that especially if you choose to use GDnet often.
............Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement