Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Belgian Cartoon - Laaa La La La

Started by MustEatYemen Mar 21, 2006 at 2:48 AM 12 replies 5.5k views
Drew_Benton
Drew_Benton
I think I just lost quite a few brain cells [lol]
Boder
Boder
I had seen this a while back, and I just love it. [grin]
Endar
Endar
My favorite bit is how the farts are subtitled.
[size="2"][size=2]Mort, Duke of Sto Helit: NON TIMETIS MESSOR -- Don't Fear The Reaper
Sr_Guapo
Sr_Guapo
Wow, and they claim american TV is getting to be retarded. I still laughed though...
Sean Henley [C++ Tutor]Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Avatar God
Avatar God
Quote:
Original post by Endar
My favorite bit is how the farts are subtitled.
Not just subtitled, but subtitled with the little singalong ball. Just, wow [lol].
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
ViLiO
ViLiO
*cough* [wink]

The vids are very funny, my favourite being the animated one with chickens farting inside their eggs before laying them [smile]
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
Run_The_Shadows
Run_The_Shadows
Here's a translation I got from another forum, for those of you interested:
Quote:

" foke bad joke...

fart fart fart
fart fart fart
fart fart fart
hurray
fart fart fart
fart fart fart
fart fart fart
la la la la la la (X50)
foke bad joke
fart fart fart (X3)
Sorry the porry Betsy
fart fart fart
hurray
lalalalalala
foke bad joke
Sorry the porry Betsy
fart fart fart
say
lalalallala
hurray
"
LessBread
LessBread
Worst 2:37 of my life!!! [grin]
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
Drakkcon
Drakkcon
Quote:

foke bad joke
Sorry the porry Betsy


What does that mean?

EDIT: And I thought children shows were weird over here!

[Edited by - Drakkcon on March 21, 2006 12:07:08 PM]
SamLowry
SamLowry
Quote:

Sorry the porry Betsy

It's the translation of "sorry de snorry" which basically means nothing.

Sorry = sorry
De = the
Snorry = not a word, "snor" means mustache, and it rhymes, that's all

Quote:

foke bad joke

Same thing. Fopje rhymes with mopje, foke rhymes with joke.
Drakkcon
Drakkcon
Quote:
Original post by SamLowry
Quote:

Sorry the porry Betsy

It's the translation of "sorry de snorry" which basically means nothing.

Sorry = sorry
De = the
Snorry = not a word, "snor" means mustache, and it rhymes, that's all

Quote:

foke bad joke

Same thing. Fopje rhymes with mopje, foke rhymes with joke.


I see now, thanks for clearing that up.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.