Original Post
I have asked this before in this thread when I didn't understand. As I read it now I definitly think I would deserve to be rated down for that. I was pissing you off, but no article explained that well so I could understand it. Now I understod I had to try harder to understand. So I have checked it out at Wikipedia. But I think I got it now. It was said that the parameter B was pointing as the normal right up at the face. But in what directions are the other two parameters pointing then? Then I got the idea that the parameters are koeffient (like ratio) values that tells how much it differs from the world's xyz axis. Therefore my guess is: A * x + B * y + C * z + D = 0 Is the same as: A * x + B * y + C * z = -D x is the x axis delta from the plane's origin to the actual point y is the y axis delta from the plane's origin to the actual point z is the z axis delta from the plane's origin to the actual point A is the value for how the plane's x axis differs from the world's x axis. B is the value for how the plane's y axis differs from the world's y axis. C is the value for how the plane's z axis differs from the world's z axis. D is the length formed by sqrt(x*x + y*y + z*z) So I just need to be confirmed if this is true. Thanks in advance!
