Free 3D Game Maker?

Started by
6 comments, last by rfterdarc 17 years, 12 months ago
Free 3D game Maker? I been trying ot look for some but you have to buy them or something. Can someone help me. I would really liek if it was a point and click maker. Can you just give me link and everything thanks. I just want to have something to mess around.
Advertisement
Moved to For Beginners.
Point and Click game making? If game development was meant to be that easy, everyone would be cracking out blockbuster games right now.

Game development is about learning....coding....learning....and more learning. I have spent 3 years in learning C++ programming, and I am nowhere near to "expert level".

But for the sake of the topic, when I was in elementary school I remeber using a "point and click" game maker; Stagecast game creator.
Try Game Maker. It is free and really easy to use. Though I think you might have to pay for 3D and some other features.

BlackViper91
Quote:Original post by Sneftel
Moved to For Beginners.

lol
how do i add a character to gamemaker
If you have a PlayStation 2/don't mind making an RPG, I'd recommened RPG Maker 2. It gives you a surprising amount of freedom over how the final product comes out, and the scripting system can serve as an excellent introduction to "real" programming.
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
VS Express and DX SDK :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement