Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

IQ test machine solver

Started by perrys Apr 21, 2006 at 11:58 AM 4 replies 2.1k views
Original Post
perrys
perrys
In www.theIQchallenge.com you can play against a machine solving numeric and alfanumeric series, dominos and matrix test. I wonder if it is more based upon a large data base or some kind of algoriyhm. When I tried some of the numeric series, I thougt it was the first, but after playing with the matrix I´d bet it is the second... interesting.
Cubed3
Cubed3
Hola advertisement!
cuckoo307
cuckoo307
it sounds great
i want to try
gumpy
gumpy
wtf m8?
This space for rent.
raccoonone
raccoonone
I'm guessing algorithm. At least if it is a database they aren't updating it automaticly when you enter the correct solution to a problem.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.