MechCommander 2 Shared Source Webcasts!

Started by
0 comments, last by stimarco 17 years, 12 months ago
Hi, I just wanted to pass around that we’re doing a series of webcasts on the MechCommander 2 Shared Source Release. Please feel free to leave any feedback on my blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/mklucher/archive/2006/04/27/585667.aspx Thanks! MSDN Webcast: MechCommander 2 Mods (Part 1 of 3) (Level 100) Date: Monday, May 22, 2006 1:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada) Get an overview of the source code and assets that make up the Shared Source release for the Microsoft MechCommander 2 game. In this webcast, we give you the key locations of information that is in the source directories. Learn where the content is stored, where the code is stored, and how code and content interrelate. We also show you where to look for the code and content that enables specific functionality in MechCommander 2, such as the artificial intelligence, movement, scripting languages, and sound system. MSDN Webcast: MechCommander 2 Mods (Part 2 of 3) (Level 100) Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada) This webcast offers an overview of the tools used to create the Microsoft MechCommander 2 game, including the Microsoft XNA development platform components used by the MechCommander 2 build system. Find out what tools you need to extend MechCommander 2 and how to build new code and content using the build system. MSDN Webcast: MechCommander 2 Mods (Part 3 of 3) (Level 100) Date: Friday, May 26, 2006 1:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada) Join this webcast to learn how the Microsoft MechCommander 2 game development team put the game together from inception to final shipment. This in-depth discussion covers topics such as the design decisions behind game features, and how the tools used to build the game were selected. We also examine how the development team elements interacted, from art to design to coding. Michael Klucher Program Manager - XNA
Advertisement

I've posted this to the GDNet News system. It should appear on the front page shortly.
Sean Timarco Baggaley (Est. 1971.)Warning: May contain bollocks.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement