[4E5] Screenshots and Art

Started by
351 comments, last by XDigital 17 years, 4 months ago
I remember the last 4E4's "screenshots thread" and its amazing ability of making me feel totally ashamed if I were to post my stupid screenshots :p

I somehow notice the same tendency with this year's thread :p

Great work guys!
a.k.a javabeats at yahoo.ca
Advertisement
I haven't really had much time to work on my entry yet due to exams, however...

First screenshot ever! It's just a single grass tile, but it actually is testing out quite a bit of housekeeping stuff that will be vital to the game later on.

[Edited by - Oberon_Command on August 29, 2006 8:15:18 PM]
Quote:Original post by Oberon_Command
I haven't really had much time to work on my entry yet due to exams, however...
[pictar of grass tile]

Hey, you got more going for you than I have going for me!
APC, have you done those models yourself?

Hot woman btw ;)

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Anyone know if/how I could modify my current project ("Project Phoenix", medevilenemy.f2o.org/pp.html) to be valid for the contest?

[[EDIT]] Oh crud, There is virtually no chance at all that I could adapt my game for the contest... since it is a space shooter and i'm pretty sure it would be hard to include Europe.

I, for one, think it is stupid that Europe is an element. (although I do know about francium)
There was a saying we had in college: Those who walk into the engineering building are never quite the same when they walk out.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There. Thats what I've got, resource wise.
With love, AnonymousPosterChild
Quote:Original post by AnonymousPosterChild

Hawt!
Perhaps my game fulfills the europe element simply because it is in space and space can be considered to be "above" europe. Anyone know if that reasoning will work?
There was a saying we had in college: Those who walk into the engineering building are never quite the same when they walk out.
For some reason, "Danger: Crate" has me laughing hysterically.
Nice Job
Quote:Perhaps my game fulfills the europe element simply because it is in space and space can be considered to be "above" europe. Anyone know if that reasoning will work?

Seems exceedingly weak, to me. If you really have interest in the contest, perhaps you should think about either a) making something different or b) heavily revising a copy of your project to meet the requirements, instead of just saying that they're stupid because your project doesn't meet them presently.
"Game Programming" in an of itself does not exist. We learn to program and then use that knowledge to make games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement