My list of games that I don't want anymore

Started by
18 comments, last by capn_midnight 17 years, 7 months ago
It's available here All of the NES games still worked when I last played them 3 years ago. They've been sitting in a box since then. I bought most of them used from Babbages (now GameStop), and had to restore the pins on them. Most of the PC games I've never played. My uncle gave me a giant box of games that he didn't want, and now I just want to get rid of them. I may update the list with my PS2 games. I might also remove some games that I decide I actually will keep (they'll only be out of the PC list, I don't own an NES anymore). I'm basically giving GameDev first shot at my library before I put it up on eBay. I really don't have a set price in mind and I might even be willing to trade for stuff. So, if anyone has a sweet electric guitar that they are looking to get rid of, I'll send you the entire list of games, and even pay for the shipping myself. Stay tuned for my list of computer hardware. I'm basically trying to clear out all my unused stuff and get down to a few things that I use all the time.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Advertisement
pm sent....i love you
folks, make offers on the games, don't expect me to come up with prices on everything. I'm not going to just give them away for free, but I don't expect to make a lot of money, either.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

PM sent

[edit]: I do actually have an electric guitar just sitting around at home, but its left handed.
I can't believe you're selling Fallout.
---New infokeeps brain running;must gas up!
Quote:Original post by Flarelocke
I can't believe you're selling Fallout.

I can't believe he's selling TA.

Hey, any idea on what shipping cost is like? I may have some money sitting in my paypal account.

(no I'm not buying TA)
I'll PayPal you $5 for your serial # for StarCraft (a new copy from Blizzard is $10). My hard drive failed a while back, and I lost my (legit) install of StarCraft/BW. I have a buddy with both CD's, but he still plays on BNet pretty often, so I don't want to share his.
Pm send re: Guild Wars
Quote:Original post by BeanDog
I'll PayPal you $5 for your serial # for StarCraft (a new copy from Blizzard is $10). My hard drive failed a while back, and I lost my (legit) install of StarCraft/BW. I have a buddy with both CD's, but he still plays on BNet pretty often, so I don't want to share his.

I'd rather sell the entire game itself. Remember, this is to get them out of my house.

Have you sold anything? I won't have much time to play/order anything until Friday but would like to take some time and make an offer on Enclave and a few other games I missed the first time 'round.

Do you have any Genesis games? I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. I definitely want in on the hardware sales, and would like any kind of non-Wintel hardware you can dredge up (weird one-offs like the Audrey, Mac/Unix/DEC hardware, PDAs, GP32s, Commodores/Ataris, etc).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement