Steve Irwin IS DEAD!

Started by
85 comments, last by Salsa 17 years, 7 months ago
Breaking News! Steve Irwin is believed to have been killed by a stingray barb. Knowing how difficult it would be to get stabbed by a stingray barb I find this absolutely unbelievable... however, it is Steve Irwin we are talking about. Condolences to his family, but seriously, I am glad he isn't going to be giving Australians a bad name. I was banking on his face getting by a Crocodile, but you live, you learn...
Advertisement
I was just about to post this story.

All I can say is... This is what you get when you make a living out of fucking with dangerous animals. I'm amazed he lived this long really.
Tis True

I don't beleive he ever gave Australians a bad name. He was an energetic, fun, good bloke, who simply did what others feared to do.

Condolences to his family, he will be missed.

[Edited by - ChaosGhost on September 4, 2006 12:44:31 AM]
NNNNNOOOOOO!!! This is awful. He was my favorite Australian.
I like the DARK layout!
I kind of figured it was coming, but not so early. I expect he'll be really missed by his family.
sad but i kinda saw this one coming
That is unbelievably sad. His poor family.
This is really sad!! In all respect, wouldn't this be how he wanted to go though?
I am crying right now. I know I tend to joke a lot, but I'm not joking right now. This upsets me greatly.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

[bawling]

I loved his shows. Animal Planet will never be the same again.

I remember how the Australians I talked to were annoyed because they claimed they don't talk like him.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement