Help Me (PLEESE READ)

Started by
0 comments, last by ARID 23 years, 1 month ago
I know this isn''t normaly the place for people to promote there web sites but I have a reason for putting this here. I need people who can help. I''ve started a new site call Game Programming Nucleus, dedicated to help people who are currently, or want to, work on 3D games, a place to learn. The site is small now because we just got started. However we encourage people who have tecniques or new ways of doing things, to send them in so we can post them for others to learn from. We have a place for people to put demos they have made, tutorials and even theory on any thing related to 3D game programming. I wanted to know I could get a coupla of people to help out with some advanced topics like generating land and make some tutorials. I also realy want a few Demos so people have something to look at while waiting for new tutorials and articles on theory. I am only looking for 5 or so demos we are located at: www.angelfire.com/games3/GameProgramming Thanks for your help ARID
A man walks into a bar.....ouch!?! Ya get it, do ya huh huh well....awww I give up.
Advertisement
i would like to help you but my projects are always under construction (always something to do in a better way). Maybe in one or two months, i could send you a release? BTW, hope one day i will have full time to play with ogl

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement