Original Post
To those haven't heard it yet: A massacre took place at the Virginia Tech university campus and at least 29 were killed. The death toll might rise. http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3045574
Quote:No, he's at UVA.
Original post by SticksandStones
Doesn't Mushu go to Virginia Tech?
Quote:No, he goes to UVa -- I found this out this morning when I harassed him in a panic.
Original post by SticksandStones
Doesn't Mushu go to Virginia Tech?
Quote:
Original post by Promit
With regards to casualities:
Police chief reports 22 dead.
CNN reports 21 dead.
The Associated Press reports 31 dead.
Area hospitals have reported 29 wounded.
Quote:
Original post by Simian Man
This is horrifying. I don't understand how you can attack innocents like that.
This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.
With your permission, GameDev.net uses analytics cookies to understand how people use the platform. You can accept analytics or continue with necessary cookies only. Learn more