I hope MICROSOFT BURNS IN...........

Started by
5 comments, last by mastersmith 17 years ago
so I took a break from programming for about a week, I come back, and try and start vs 2003 architect edition, and it gives me this pretty error message. ms development envirement has not yet been installed on the current user, please run the setup again. so I try to uninstall it, I can't do that because it can't find some stupid thing. then I try to reinstall it and that doesn't do squat. then I try and make a new account, but it won't let me install it there!!! arg. I heard they had the exact same problems with vs 6 or something but it was fixed with 2003. any help would be great thanx!
Advertisement
sorry for the double post. if you need anymore info on it just asked :D
Visual Studio 2005 is out.
Every piece of software will have problems with it.
Though Microsoft has its problems, it has done amazing.. AMAZING things.

Please dont make topics that have nothing to do with your problem.

Edit: I think Microsoft's biggest problem is that its natural abbreviation is MS, so I always see people goin like: Ms Visual Studio or something, and I think Ms like Miss or Miz(phonetic).

uhm thanx for the help? yes microsoft does some great things, but I mean if they say they fix something it better be fixed. theres also nothing on the site about this!
Quote:Original post by mastersmith
so I try to uninstall it, I can't do that because it can't find some stupid thing.

Have you tried: The windows installer cleanup utility?
I used this when I killed java and it refused to uninstall, i don't know if it will work on your program.
thanx, I will try it :D
wahooo! it worked thanx a ton dude !!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement