SERIOUS HELP NEEDED

Started by
0 comments, last by Domarius 16 years, 11 months ago
hey. i am making a pizza ordering system on visual basic. i am a complete beginner and have figured a few things out, but one thing is driving me up the wall. there is an order form, called order.vb. there is a lot of buttons, where the user selects the toppings they want and the size (i.e. a button for salami, pepperoni, chicken, 10 inch, 14 inch etc). They are then brought to a preview order screen, called preorder.vb. I cannot get the selected toppings etc to be displayed on this page. Ideally i'm trying to get them displayed in a textbox (or whatever works). I double clicked on the salami button, and typed in the code: preorder.TextBox1.text = "salami" This won't work and "reference to a non shared member requires an object reference"? I think tried, on the salami button again Dim mypreorder as New preorder() mypreorder.TextBox1.text = "salami" This won't work either. No error message was displayed but when i ran the application the textbox on the preorder.vb screen was empty. then i tried mypreorder.TextBox1.text = "salami" out of pure desperation and got: "mypreorder is not declared" anything would be useful at this stage lol
Advertisement
I just came to say that you tend to get more help if you actually post what you need help with in your subject line.

"I NEED HELP" is redundant - so does everyone else in the forum. If you be more specific, someone might take interest and help you.

For local multiplayer retro themed games, visit Domarius Games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement