Scorched Planets - public release

Started by
1 comment, last by Zanshibumi 16 years, 11 months ago
Screenshot gallery http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=446506 Download and check it out at www.ScorchedPlanets.com NOTE: Please help us! There have been reported some compatibility issues with some PCs. We haven't been able to catch the problem because it doesn't show up on any of the test PCs we've used so far. Anyways if it crashes send the crash dump (file Scorched Planets.zip in the game's main executable directory) over our way to djhexer@hotmail.com Thanks everyone and enjoy! -Iv Segal Project Lead Lite Brite
Advertisement
Works great here. Love the superhero weapon!

Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.60GHz
3.51 GHz
2048 MB
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600

NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GPU

__________________Adam Kane, Lead Programmer, ForgeFX Stunt Bike Island | Lilly Bloom's Magic Garden
Works well except music didn't sound for the entire first half hour and then suddenly started while selecting teams for a team game.

The only thing I didn't like was suicidally bad opponents unable to hit anything but themselves and f***ing maestros able to hit me every time from the other corner of the screen with perfect trick shots. When the suicidal are in my team and the masters are the opponents it gets worse.

Maybe the planets could be a bit more separated.
Maybe the weapons should be a bit weaker (Two-hit kills with the basic free weapon is excessive).

Apart from that, a really great game. Well polished.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement