CrystalSquared: Commercial Support for Crystal Space

Started by
-1 comments, last by jorrit 16 years, 10 months ago
Hi all, I'd like to announce CrystalSquared. We are a group of people who want to give commercial support for the Open Source Crystal Space 3D Engine. This support can involve things like: * Help debugging bigger problems and bugs. * Help with setting up your game project using Crystal Space and CEL. * Custom development for your game. * Custom development in Crystal Space itself. * And more... In addition I'm also willing to do smaller programming projects unrelated to Crystal Space. I am very experienced with C++, 3D graphics, XML, ... I can work on Linux and Windows. I'm also experienced with OpenGL and other api's. For Crystal Space related support send a mail with a description of your problem or request to info@crystalsquared.com. For other questions and support requests (unrelated to Crystal Space) send an email to jorrit.tyberghein@gmail.com. Thanks, [Edited by - jorrit on June 5, 2007 6:42:43 AM]
Jorrit Tyberghein.Project manager of Crystal Space: An open source 3D engine for Linux, Windows, and MacOS/XURL: http://www.crystalspace3d.org

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement