Game (C++) Programmers wanted

Started by
3 comments, last by Ravuya 16 years, 10 months ago
Hi There, As you might know: The (video) Game Industry is booming like never before. And there is a great demand for experienced programmers at most of the top studios, worlwide!! I recruit for numerous AAA Studios in the UK such as; Midway, EA, Eidos, SEGA and Rockstar to name a few. They all have great opportunities for experienced programmers to work on their exciting projects on all (next gen.) platforms. They all have different type of programmer roles available(tools/game/AI/network/graphics) but they all have the same basic requirements: - Minimum 2 years industry standard C/C++ -Cross Platform experience - You must have strong software engineering and debugging skills - Algorithm, code optimisation, 3D principles and maths experience - At least two years programming experience with at least one shipped product. - A Self-disciplined and proactive approach to work with an appetite to learn - You must be self motivating, intelligent and enthusiastic -An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms to debating level SO IF YOU TICK ALL THE BOXES ABOVE AND ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE AT A AAA STUDIO OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME! [Edited by - Ravuya on June 11, 2007 4:43:49 PM]
I work for CHANGE in London, leading recruiter for the (video) game and interactive industry. I am always looking for experienced C++ Programmers
Advertisement
Ewww. Recruiters are such scum.

Shedletsky's Bits: A Blog | ROBLOX | Twitter
Time held me green and dying
Though I sang in my chains like the sea...

No offense, but your bad grammar makes it hard for me to take your seriously.

VBStrider
Quote:Original post by Telamon
Ewww. Recruiters are such scum.

Could you explain?
If you want to recruit, you can use the GDNet Jobs section.

Commercial projects (and especially headhunters) may not post job ads on the forums.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement